Payment of the service in advance is required in full to hold a reservation. For gift card bookings, provision of a valid gift card number is required.
Online bookings: All bookings made online are pre-paid. To purchase a single session or a pass/package, clients can create an account by registering their details, selecting an item for purchase and making a booking. Please take note of the individual conditions of each option. Please take care to select the right pricing option for you as our Refund Policy applies to all purchases. Please note that all future prices are subject to change.
We understand things happen and from time to time you will need to reschedule, so we have designed the below cancelation policy to ensure fairness to you, and us:
Changing or canceling an appointment:
– All pre-paid services are non refundable.
– For cancelations we require 24 hours notice to cancel a booking.
– If we don’t receive 24 hours notice, pre-payments will not be refunded or allocated to any other booking.
– For any appointments that have not been prepaid, the full service fee will be deducted from the provided credit card held on file.
– If we do receive 24 hours notice, we will allocate any pre-payment to another suitable appointment time.
Changing or canceling an appointment of 3 or more appointments:
– Bookings of 3 services or more requires full payment minimum 1 week before appointment date.
– If you need to change or cancel your appointments, you are required to provide 72 hours notice.
– If we don’t receive 72 hours notice, a 100% cancelation fee will apply.
– Any pre-payments will not be refunded or allocated to any other booking.
– If we do receive 24 hours notice, we will allocate any pre-payment to another suitable appointment time.
No Show: If you don’t turn up for your appointment without notifying us, this is considered a No Show. In this instance, the below will apply:
– You will forfeit your payment.
– You will be requested to pay a deposit when next booking an appointment.
– A treatment will be forfeited if your appointment included a pre-purchased session from a package or membership.
We welcome you to The Float Space 15 minutes prior to your treatment, allowing you time to relax and unwind. Arriving late for a float or service may shorten the length of the booked session time, so as not to inconvenience other customers. You will be responsible for the payment of any applicable fees associated with the booked Service.
The Float Space provides services according to a published price list. By scheduling an appointment with us, you agree to pay the published or agreed-upon price for that service, and all fees and charges incurred in connection with your purchases (incl. any relevant taxes, fees) at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. You acknowledge that The Float Space reserves the right to charge for Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion, upon posting on the Website or otherwise.
Payment for Services is required at time of booking prior to providing the Service. Gift cards must be presented prior to receiving any Service otherwise payment of the service is required.
By proceeding with a purchase, you understand that ‘Quickpay’ will appear on your bank account statement as the payment reference. Please be aware that the receipt is subject to credit card approval. Additional fees of $4.40 may be charged for each declined transaction due to insufficient funds or invalid credit card details entered.
All sales are final and non-refundable. We will however allocate your payment to other services, providing the Cancelation Policy terms are met.
Packages cannot be transferred, and are only valid for the original purchaser.
Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase date unless otherwise specified.
At The Float Space, we offer clients the option to purchase discounted multi-session passes and multi-service packages. Multi session passes and multi service packages have an expiry date to make the passes and packages more exclusive and affordable. The benefit to the client of buying the promotion is the discount. The benefit to the centre is knowing clients will be attending a specific number of sessions within a specific time frame. That’s the reciprocity created by this arrangement. It’s a win for all sides, and we are all grateful for the client’s commitment to themselves and their support of the centre. It’s part of what enables us to stay in business and continue to offer our wonderful unique services and long opening hours you’ve come to expect.
Please make note of the expiration of your pass. You will receive a courtesy automatic email reminder 3 weeks prior to the expiration of your pass, with the details of when the pass will expire. Make sure we have your email and you opt-in for notifications to ensure you receive these reminders! It is the client’s responsibility to manage session passes/packages, to keep an eye on the expiry date and make good use of the pass/package. If a client books a service and does not attend, a session will be deducted from the pass/package unless they cancel the booking 24 hours or more before the service starts. We do not refund or credit services that are missed for these reasons.
Often people wish to extend passes or use passes that are long expired. In the past, we have tried to accommodate these requests but we have experienced it negates the reciprocity of the agreement and creates complications for the centre that take us away from our primary mission: to deliver high quality services in a peaceful environment and support you in your health and wellness goals. That being said, there will be extenuating circumstances. Please be proactive if you foresee a situation that might cause you to be unable to make efficient use of your pass.
We feel privileged to serve you, and we strive to offer top notch services and genuine support!
Monthly memberships are ongoing on a direct debit plan. In order for the client to benefit from the particularly low price of our membership, the client commits to staying on the membership for a minimum duration specified for the particular membership type. Early cancelation will still incur the monthly fee until the minimum duration is finished. After the minimum membership period, the client can cancel the membership anytime with a 30 day notice required prior the next billing. Automatic renewal for subsequent months occur month-by-month unless a 30 day notice is given in writing prior to the next renewal date, and requires notice in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. After we have received official notice in writing please be aware that one more payment will be direct debited from your account prior to the cancelation. Unused float sessions roll over while the membership is active and expire after one month upon cancelation of contract. Payments are non-refundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
If the membership includes free services, such services have a limited usage time which is stated in the contract. Clients are to keep an eye on the expiry of such services as these are non-extendable. Free services are bookable between Mondays and Thursdays only. Complementary services canceled within 24 hours prior to the appointment or no show will incur the full service fee. Upon cancelation of the membership, unredeemed complementary services become invalid. Non payment of membership fees due will void any existing complementary service credits.
Clients are responsible to manage their membership as well as timely payment of membership fees, and understanding the duration and expiry of any such pricing options at The Float Space. Clients are responsible for keeping their contact and payment details updated. A Payment Dishonour Fee of $4.40 will be charged for each dishonoured payment due to invalid credit card details or insufficient funds. If payments are overdue, any accrued sessions on file will be frozen until outstanding fees has been paid.
Monthly members enjoy the special privilege of being able to suspend their accounts for free and up to two times per year for up to one month duration each. A suspension notice needs to be given in writing via email at email@example.com and to guarantee timely processing, this must be received three working days prior to suspension. Additional suspension can be requested at $15 per month. During the suspension period, members may continue accessing any accrued floats and discounted pricing options. Any free sessions will be suspended during this time.
With our booking software Wellness Living we reward clients for managing their bookings and purchases online, sharing their experience on social media, downloading our app and more. Clients can view and redeem their accumulated points by logging into their Wellness Living user account. For more information also click here.
On our sites we obtain certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web server logs. We do this ensure our sites function properly, to provide you with a better user experience, to offer media functionality, and personalized ads. We’ll assume you are happy to accept cookies on our website unless you change your cookie settings, which you can do by updating the settings in your browser.
Policy Changes: The terms and conditions stipulated in this document may be changed at any time. By using the Website, you agree to any revised changes. It is recommended that users review this document periodically to stay informed.
Acceptance of Terms: Use of the website signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated in this document, including any revised changes. If you do not agree to this, please refrain from using the Website.
In consideration of the use of the THE FLOAT SPACE facilities, by attending the services offered at THE FLOAT SPACE, you agree as follows:
1. RISK FACTORS: You understand and acknowledge that the use of equipment, facilities and Services provided by THE FLOAT SPACE (floatation/isolation tank, infrared sauna, massage therapy, Reiki, BioMat, and ancillary activities like walking on wet bathroom floor, showering, etc.) involves risks such as, but not limited to, the following which might result from the use of the facilities, from the activity itself, from the acts of others, or from the unavailability of emergency or emergency medical care: risk of propery damage, bodily injury and possible death.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE:
You confirm that you acknowledge and agree that you will NOT USE THE FLOAT TANK if:
You have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams or makeup on your body or hair;
You coloured your hair within the past 7 days;
You have had a spray tan within the past 5 days;
You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
You have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder or diseases;
You have open or bleeding wounds. This also covers fresh tattoos or piercings;
You are diabetic, unless your diabetes is under medical control;
You have incontinence, or voluntarily/involuntarily release of bodily fluids of any kind;
You have a history of heart trouble, epilepsy, seizures, blackouts and have not received your doctor’s permission to use the float tank;
You wear a pacemaker or have a serious heart condition;
You are experiencing a sexually transmissible infection of any type;
You have a condition which may be adversely affected by coetaneous absorption of magnesium;
You have a kidney disease;
You are under the age of 18 years without parental or legal guardian consent.
You are aware that in the case that you willingly or unwillingly cause contamination to the water in the float tank or cause damage to the float tank, THE FLOAT SPACE remains the right to charge for compensation to cover the expenses of replacing the water and salt in the floatation tank and for associated loss of revenue.
You have fully disclosed any physical concerns to THE FLOAT SPACE. You understand there may be some degree of discomfort after the Services, such as, but not limited to, flu-like symptoms, headache, dizziness, and/or diarrhoea. You release THE FLOAT SPACE from any responsibility for symptoms related to the detoxification process incurred with the Services.
3. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. You are fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the use of the Equipment and facilities. You ASSUME ALL RISKS THAT ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF THE FACILITIES, THE ACTIVITY ITSELF, THE ACT OF OTHERS, OR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF EMERGENCY CARE, including but not limited to, those RISK FACTORS described in section 1 above.
4. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. The undersigned acknowledges knowing all of the policies and procedures relating to the activities, facilities, and/or equipment and understands that the safe and proper use of the facilities, equipment or participation in the activity is dependent upon carefully following such policies and procedures.
5. PREREQUISITE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH. You acknowledge that you have the requisite physical and mental health and abilities for proper and safe use of the equipment and facilities and to participate in the activity itself. You warrant that you are not under the influence of any drugs, either recreational or prescription, which could cause panic, claustrophobia or otherwise interfere with the proper and safe use of the equipment and facilities. You agree that if you have any questions as to what skills, qualifications or training is necessary to properly use the equipment, facility, or to participate in the activity itself, then you shall direct such questions to the appropriate staff member on site. You are encouraged to have a physical examination prior to any and all participation.
6. RELEASE & INDEMNITY. You:
(a) release and forever discharge THE FLOAT SPACE and its employees and agents from any and all liability and claims, and agree not to sue them on account of or in conjunction with any claims, causes of action, injuries, damage, cost of expenses arising out of the activity, including those based on death, bodily injury or property damage whether or not caused by the acts, omissions or other fault of the parties being released.
(b) Indemnify and hold harmlessTHE FLOAT SPACE to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person arising as a result of or in connection with your participation in the Services.
7. WAIVER. You waive the protection afforded by any statute or law in any jurisdiction including Australia whose purpose, substance, and/or effect is to provide that a general release shall not extend to claims, material or otherwise which the person giving the release does not know of or suspect at the time of executing the release. This means, in part, that you are releasing unknown future claims.
8. PAY. You agree to pay for any or all damages to any property or indemnities caused by the undersigned either negligently, wilfully, or otherwise.
9. REPRESENTATIVES. You enter into this agreement for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assigns and legal representatives.
10. EMERGENCY TREATMENT CONSENT. You, as a participant in the subject activity, hereby consents to medical treatment in a medical emergency where the undersigned is unable to consent to such treatment.
11. ACKNOWLEDGMENT. You have read and understand this agreement and realise it relates to surrendering valuable legal rights and does so freely and voluntarily.
12. PRIVACY. We take your privacy and security very seriously. When you create a user profile with us, book an appointment or make a purchase, we may collect information about you, such as your name, email, credit card information, as well as any other information you provide in order to process the transaction. The information you provide is stored securely, never given to third parties, and credit card numbers are encrypted using industry standard technology.