Our therapies have enormous benefits for a wide range of health conditions, assist in a variety of preventative health measures and promote mental & physical wellbeing.
Your floating experience includes your own personal spa suite complete with dressing area, shower, and private state-of-the-art floatation pod.
You will also receive eco towels, organic body wash and hair products, earplugs, soothing music, and the best part is the results!
In addition to the zero-gravity experience and absorbing some of the over 600kgs of magnesium in our pods, you will enjoy one hour of non-sensory stimulus, a much needed retreat in today’s world.
After your float, relax in our comfortable chill out lounge and enjoy a cup of our beautiful home made organic teas, read, relax, meditate, colour in…and stay for as long as you wish!
Experience the infrared difference at The Float Space. While a traditional sauna heats the external air around you, an infrared sauna penetrates further into the skin, thereby helps push out sweat and toxins from deeper inside the body and creates healing on a molecular level.
Our Sunlighten 3-in-1™ mPulse full spectrum Infrared Sauna provides a more comfortable experience that relieves a wider range of health concerns than traditional saunas. Visit our centre to experience the benefits of infrared therapy in a private and relaxing environment! Soothe aches and pains, eliminate toxins and de-stress from everyday life.
After your sauna, relax in our comfortable chill out lounge and enjoy a cup of our beautiful home made organic teas, read, relax, meditate, colour in…and stay for as long as you wish!
The Amethyst BioMat is a revolutionary healing tool, ideal for anyone interested in improving their overall health and well-being. It is a FDS-registered Class II medical device, and is a safe way to increase alertness, improve memory skills, remove toxins from your body, and find inner peace.
The combination of far infrared light, negative ions, and amethyst crystals opens the channels for intelligent cellular communication leading to DNA repair and total body wellness. The gentle warmth of the BioMat gives you an overall massaging effect, soothing the nerves and muscles and melting away stress and pain.
Enjoy a BioMat session before or after your float for enhanced benefits! You will feel rejuvenated and renewed in body and mind, allowing true healing to be cultivated.
1x 40 min Ballancer® Pro Advanced Lymphatic Compression Massage Session
The “Rolls Royce” in Lymphatic Massage
The Ballancer® Pro is the most powerful and precisely calibrated compression therapy system designed for lymphatic drainage. It is based on the principles of manual lymphatic drainage and helps flush out swelling, eliminate toxins, lactic acid and muscle soreness, like no other device.
The Ballancer® Pro treatment closes the gap athletically, aesthetically and medically – for benefits both internal and external – giving you truly overall wellness.
These are just some of the benefits of Ballancer Pro:
Better muscle recovery after workouts
Recovery from jet lag
Reduction of fine lines, wrinkles
Increased potential for weight loss
Flushes the system of toxins and metabolic waste
Reduction of swelling and inflammation
Enhances recovery and rehabilitation from illness, injury and surgery
Enhanced maintenance of overall health.
Valid 6 months from sale
The Float Space Return Policy applies to online purchases Services and Gift Cards. Please make sure you are ready to commit to discovering what our therapies can do for you before purchasing a service. Rebooking, exchange or service credit may be provided at our discretion. No refunds will be given for change of mind.
If canceling within 24 hours of the appointment or no show, no refund or service credit will be available.
*Ballancer Pro treatments are available exclusively at The Float Space Maroochydore.
Unique at The Float Space, this package combines the power of our 2 signature therapies: Floatation and Amethyst BioMat therapy for a deeply healing, detoxifying and regenerating effect.
Treat your body, mind and soul to ultimate health and wellness rejuvenation!
Unwind with a deeply relaxing amethyst BioMat session, a healing tool that combines infrared light, negative ions and amethyst crystals. As you lie across the mat, its gentle warmth produces a massaging effect, soothing your body and nerves, melting away any stress and pain.
Already radiating from the inside out, you will make your way to your own private floatation suite where you will begin your floatation therapy. Slowly sink into the warm water, filled with over 600kg of Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate) and within minutes, feel the stress and tension slip away. Without the distractions of external stimulation such as sound and light, you can truly let go. After the session, enjoy your post-float glow in the lounge with a complimentary herbal tea.
Enjoy a BioMat session before or after your float for enhanced benefits! You will feel rejuvenated and renewed in body and mind, allowing true healing to be cultivated.
*Not Shareable. Valid 3 months from sale date. To book online, please schedule each component of a package separately to reserve your appointment.
Enhance your wellness experience by sharing it with another. Relax and unwind with a sauna and float ritual for two. This package is perfect to reconnect with yourself and with a loved one.
Need a breather from the everyday? Treat yourself and a loved one to this relaxing and purifying spa treatment! Your blissful journey begins in a full spectrum infrared sauna, proven to have glorious physical and mental health benefits including detoxification, relaxation, anti-aging, cardiovascular, weight loss and pain relief. Feel soothed from within as the infrared heat cleanses your body of damaging toxins and aches.
Already radiating from the inside out, you will make your way to your own private floatation suite where you will begin your floatation therapy. Slowly sink into the warm water, filled with over 600kg of Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate) and within minutes, feel the stress and tension slip away. Without the distractions of external stimulation such as sound and light, you can truly let go. After the session, reconnect and enjoy your post-float glow in the lounge with a complimentary herbal tea. Leave feeling relaxed and renewed in mind, body and soul.
*Not Shareable. Valid 6 months from sale date. To book online, please schedule each component of a package separately to reserve your appointment.
Better sleep, quicker recovery, fewer aches & pains, reduced anxiety & stress, improved mood, and increased mental wellness.
Save up to $34 per Float
1 x 60 Minute Float at $42 per Week.
If it feels good, make it a habit. Regular floaters can save a bundle with our weekly membership deals. Unused credits roll over and you can share them with a friend or family member.
Direct Debit Details: Payment Schedule.
– Membership includes 1x one hour float session per month.
– You will automatically be debited $42.00 every month from the Contract Start Date (date of purchase of Membership) for a minimum of three (3) months.
– Automatic renewal for subsequent months after the first 3 months occur on a month-by-month basis unless a 30 day notice is given in writing prior to the next renewal date.
– Please note: Quickpay Pty Ltd “PCG The Float Space” or Quickpay Pty Ltd will appear as the merchant on your credit card statement or bank account statements.
– Unused float sessions roll over while membership is active and expire after 12 months upon cancelation of contract.
– Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods.
– You may nominate 2 other people who may share your membership.
– Dishonour/Credit card failed payment fee: $6.60 per declined transaction.
Additional casual services can be purchased at the following member prices:
Unlimited 1 hour float sessions can be purchased at $55 per session.
Unlimited 40 minute Infrared Sauna sessions can be purchased at $38 per session.
Unlimited 60 minute Massage Therapy sessions can be purchased at $87 per session.
Unlimited 45 minute BioMat sessions can be purchased at $38 per session.
1 x 40 minute Infrared Sauna session at $33 per Month. 6-month minimum term.
•. Membership includes 1x 40 min infrared sauna session per month.
•. You may nominate 1 other person who may share your membership.
•. Unused sauna sessions roll over while membership is active and expire upon cancelation of contract.
Additional services can be purchased at the following member prices:
•. 1 hour float sessions at $55 per session.
•. 40 minute Infrared Sauna sessions at $38 per session.
•. 60 minute Massage Therapy sessions at $87 per session.
•. 45 minute BioMat sessions at $38 per session.
The more you float, the better it gets. Letting go and relaxing becomes effortless and your body and mind will get more out of it each time you float. Most people agree this can be a life changing experience.
Starting with 3 floats gives you the best chance to experience what floating is all about.
“Once you let go, the magic happens. When you’re not worried about sinking, falling asleep, or breathing, you really start to have insightful experiences.”
– Joe Rogan
* Shareable. Valid 3 months from purchase.
Booking Policy: Payment of the service in advance is required in full to hold a reservation. For gift card bookings, provision of a valid gift card number is required.
Online Bookings: All bookings made online are pre-paid. To purchase a service, clients can create an account by registering their details, selecting an item for purchase and making a booking. Please take note of the individual conditions of each option. Please take care to select the right pricing option for you as our Refund Policy applies to all purchases. If purchasing a multi-service package, please ensure to book in each component of the package individually.
Purchase Policy: By proceeding with a purchase via this website, you understand that ‘Quickpay’ will appear on your bank account statement as the payment reference. Please be aware that the receipt is subject to credit card approval. Additional fees may be charged for each declined transaction due to insufficient funds or invalid credit card details entered.
Refund Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable. We will however allocate your payment to other services, providing the Cancelation Policy terms are met.
Cancelation Policy: Our treatments are specialised and a precious resource of health and happiness to many. We reserve your treatment just for you. If you do not make it to your session we are not able to schedule other clients at that time and everyone loses.
We understand things happen and from time to time you will need to reschedule, so we have designed the below cancelation policy to serve all our clients better:
Changing or canceling an appointment:
All pre-paid services are non refundable. For cancelations we require 24 hours notice to cancel a booking. If we don’t receive 24 hours notice, pre-payments will not be refunded or allocated to any other booking. For any appointments that have not been prepaid, the full service fee will be deducted from the provided credit card held on file. If we do receive 24 hours notice, we will allocate any pre-payment to another suitable appointment time.
Changing or canceling a booking of 3 or more appointments:
Bookings of 3 services or more requires full payment minimum 1 week before appointment date. If you need to change or cancel your appointments, you are required to provide 72 hours notice. If we don’t receive 72 hours notice, a 100% cancelation fee will apply. Any pre-payments will not be refunded or allocated to any other booking. If we do receive 24 hours notice, we will allocate any pre-payment to another suitable appointment time.
No Show: If you don’t turn up for your appointment without notifying us, this is considered a No Show. In this instance, the below will apply:
You will forfeit your payment. You will be requested to pay a deposit when next booking an appointment. A treatment will be forfeited if your appointment included a pre-purchased session from a package or membership.
Arrival Times: Arriving late for a float or service may require us to shorten the length of the service, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other customers.
Gift Vouchers: Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase date.
Acceptance of Terms: Use of the website signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated on this page and in our Policies, including any revised changes. If you do not agree to this, please refrain from using the Website.
In consideration of the use of the THE FLOAT SPACE facilities, by attending the services offered at THE FLOAT SPACE, you agree as follows:
1. RISK FACTORS: You understand and acknowledge that the use of equipment, facilities and Services provided by THE FLOAT SPACE (floatation/isolation tank, infrared sauna, massage therapy, Reiki, BioMat, and ancillary activities like walking on wet bathroom floor, showering, etc.) involves risks such as, but not limited to, the following which might result from the use of the facilities, from the activity itself, from the acts of others, or from the unavailability of emergency or emergency medical care: risk of propery damage, bodily injury and possible death.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE:
You confirm that you acknowledge and agree that you will NOT USE THE FLOAT TANK if:
You have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams or makeup on your body or hair;
You coloured your hair within the past 7 days;
You have had a spray tan within the past 5 days;
You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
You have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder or diseases;
You have open or bleeding wounds. This also covers fresh tattoos or piercings;
You are diabetic, unless your diabetes is under medical control;
You have incontinence, or voluntarily/involuntarily release of bodily fluids of any kind;
You have a history of heart trouble, epilepsy, seizures, blackouts and have not received your doctor’s permission to use the float tank;
You wear a pacemaker or have a serious heart condition;
You are experiencing a sexually transmissible infection of any type;
You have a condition which may be adversely affected by coetaneous absorption of magnesium;
You have a kidney disease;
You are under the age of 18 years without parental or legal guardian consent.
You are aware that in the case that you willingly or unwillingly cause contamination to the water in the float tank or cause damage to the float tank, THE FLOAT SPACE remains the right to charge for compensation to cover the expenses of replacing the water and salt in the floatation tank and for associated loss of revenue.
You have fully disclosed any physical concerns to THE FLOAT SPACE. You understand there may be some degree of discomfort after the Services, such as, but not limited to, flu-like symptoms, headache, dizziness, and/or diarrhoea. You release THE FLOAT SPACE from any responsibility for symptoms related to the detoxification process incurred with the Services.
3. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. You are fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the use of the Equipment and facilities. You ASSUME ALL RISKS THAT ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF THE FACILITIES, THE ACTIVITY ITSELF, THE ACT OF OTHERS, OR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF EMERGENCY CARE, including but not limited to, those RISK FACTORS described in section 1 above.
4. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. The undersigned acknowledges knowing all of the policies and procedures relating to the activities, facilities, and/or equipment and understands that the safe and proper use of the facilities, equipment or participation in the activity is dependent upon carefully following such policies and procedures.
5. PREREQUISITE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH. You acknowledge that you have the requisite physical and mental health and abilities for proper and safe use of the equipment and facilities and to participate in the activity itself. You warrant that you are not under the influence of any drugs, either recreational or prescription, which could cause panic, claustrophobia or otherwise interfere with the proper and safe use of the equipment and facilities. You agree that if you have any questions as to what skills, qualifications or training is necessary to properly use the equipment, facility, or to participate in the activity itself, then you shall direct such questions to the appropriate staff member on site. You are encouraged to have a physical examination prior to any and all participation.
6. RELEASE & INDEMNITY. You:
(a) release and forever discharge THE FLOAT SPACE and its employees and agents from any and all liability and claims, and agree not to sue them on account of or in conjunction with any claims, causes of action, injuries, damage, cost of expenses arising out of the activity, including those based on death, bodily injury or property damage whether or not caused by the acts, omissions or other fault of the parties being released.
(b) Indemnify and hold harmlessTHE FLOAT SPACE to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person arising as a result of or in connection with your participation in the Services.
7. WAIVER. You waive the protection afforded by any statute or law in any jurisdiction including Australia whose purpose, substance, and/or effect is to provide that a general release shall not extend to claims, material or otherwise which the person giving the release does not know of or suspect at the time of executing the release. This means, in part, that you are releasing unknown future claims.
8. PAY. You agree to pay for any or all damages to any property or indemnities caused by the undersigned either negligently, wilfully, or otherwise.
9. REPRESENTATIVES. You enter into this agreement for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assigns and legal representatives.
10. EMERGENCY TREATMENT CONSENT. You, as a participant in the subject activity, hereby consents to medical treatment in a medical emergency where the undersigned is unable to consent to such treatment.
11. ACKNOWLEDGMENT. You have read and understand this agreement and realise it relates to surrendering valuable legal rights and does so freely and voluntarily.
12. PRIVACY. We take your privacy and security very seriously. When you create a user profile with us, book an appointment or make a purchase, we may collect information about you, such as your name, email, credit card information, as well as any other information you provide in order to process the transaction. The information you provide is stored securely, never given to third parties, and credit card numbers are encrypted using industry standard technology.