The Amethyst BioMat is a revolutionary healing tool, ideal for anyone interested in improving their overall health and well-being. It helps reduce stress, inflammatory response and toxic insult, while supporting alkaline balance and lymphatic movement.
The BioMat is a FDS-registered Class II medical device, and is a safe way to increase alertness, improve memory skills, remove toxins from your body,and find inner peace.
Enjoy a BioMat session on its own or add it to your float or massage for enhanced benefits!
Repeated treatments on a BioMat Pro over a period of weeks have been shown to reduce stress and anxiety substantially, and even reduce cortisol levels.
Further benefits of the BioMat include:
The gentle warmth of the BioMat gives you an overall massaging effect,soothing the nerves and muscles and melting away stress and pain.You will feel rejuvenated and renewed in body and mind, allowing true healing to be cultivated.
Amethyst crystal primarily is used in the BioMat because it converts heat energy into far infrared light very efficiently, due its crystalline structure. It has also long been used in the spiritual healing field, across different cultures, known as Medicine Stone, and referred to as ‘nature’s superconductor’, as it amplifies light waves and ions.
Amethyst soothes the immune system, aids in transmission of neural signals, boosts hormone production, strengthens organs, increases circulation, boosts immune system, cellular renewal & increases metabolism.
Far Infrared Rays (FIR) provide warmth and relaxation similar to the energy that radiates from the sun. When FIR penetrates through the skin to the subcutaneous tissues, it transforms from light energy into heat energy.The BioMat’s FIR penetrate 6 inches deep, not only benefiting muscles on the surface but all cells and tissues, including blood vessels, lymph glands, and nerves in the deepest part of the body.
FIR waves are the most beneficial light waves; they replicate mitochondrial activity, increase circulation & detoxification.
Negative ions are particles in the air that have an extra electron. They are significant because bodies can be damaged by oxidative stress (free radicals), but these free electrons neutralise oxidising compounds (antioxidants).
The BioMat has a special function that emits negative ions and transforms positive ions to negative ions within the human body. These ions are energising, alkalising & relaxing, enhancing blood purification & vitality. You may also notice benefits of improved mood & alertness due to increased serotonin levels.
During your BioMat session, you will be fully clothed and lovingly tucked on top of the Biomat in your own private room to enjoy a relaxed state,surrounded by beautiful, soothing music. You may choose to have an eye cover as you relax and absorb powerful yet gentle Far Infrared Rays – energetic, health-supporting frequencies.
Directly after a session, it is important to sit for a few minutes and drink a glass of water while your body sorts through the energetic changes. Over the next few days, you may have more energy or you may also feel a lack of energy. Both are normal. If you feel a lack of energy, it is because your body is cleansing and restoring at deep cellular levels and is using a lot of energy. By drinking plenty of fluids you will assist your body to easily go through the healing process.
Booking Policy: Payment of the service in advance is required in full to hold a reservation. For gift card bookings, provision of a valid gift card number is required.
Online Bookings: All bookings made online are pre-paid. To purchase a service, clients can create an account by registering their details, selecting an item for purchase and making a booking. Please take note of the individual conditions of each option. Please take care to select the right pricing option for you as our Refund Policy applies to all purchases. If purchasing a multi-service package, please ensure to book in each component of the package individually.
Purchase Policy: By proceeding with a purchase via this website, you understand that ‘Quickpay’ will appear on your bank account statement as the payment reference. Please be aware that the receipt is subject to credit card approval. Additional fees may be charged for each declined transaction due to insufficient funds or invalid credit card details entered.
Refund Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable. We will however allocate your payment to other services, providing the Cancelation Policy terms are met.
Cancelation Policy: Our treatments are specialised and a precious resource of health and happiness to many. We reserve your treatment just for you. If you do not make it to your session we are not able to schedule other clients at that time and everyone loses.
We understand things happen and from time to time you will need to reschedule, so we have designed the below cancelation policy to serve all our clients better:
Changing or canceling an appointment:
All pre-paid services are non refundable. For cancelations we require 24 hours notice to cancel a booking. If we don’t receive 24 hours notice, pre-payments will not be refunded or allocated to any other booking. For any appointments that have not been prepaid, the full service fee will be deducted from the provided credit card held on file. If we do receive 24 hours notice, we will allocate any pre-payment to another suitable appointment time.
Changing or canceling a booking of 3 or more appointments:
Bookings of 3 services or more requires full payment minimum 1 week before appointment date. If you need to change or cancel your appointments, you are required to provide 72 hours notice. If we don’t receive 72 hours notice, a 100% cancelation fee will apply. Any pre-payments will not be refunded or allocated to any other booking. If we do receive 24 hours notice, we will allocate any pre-payment to another suitable appointment time.
No Show: If you don’t turn up for your appointment without notifying us, this is considered a No Show. In this instance, the below will apply:
You will forfeit your payment. You will be requested to pay a deposit when next booking an appointment. A treatment will be forfeited if your appointment included a pre-purchased session from a package or membership.
Arrival Times: Arriving late for a float or service may require us to shorten the length of the service, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other customers.
Gift Vouchers: Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from purchase date.
Acceptance of Terms: Use of the website signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions stipulated on this page and in our Policies, including any revised changes. If you do not agree to this, please refrain from using the Website.
In consideration of the use of the THE FLOAT SPACE facilities, by attending the services offered at THE FLOAT SPACE, you agree as follows:
1. RISK FACTORS: You understand and acknowledge that the use of equipment, facilities and Services provided by THE FLOAT SPACE (floatation/isolation tank, infrared sauna, massage therapy, Reiki, BioMat, and ancillary activities like walking on wet bathroom floor, showering, etc.) involves risks such as, but not limited to, the following which might result from the use of the facilities, from the activity itself, from the acts of others, or from the unavailability of emergency or emergency medical care: risk of propery damage, bodily injury and possible death.
2. RESTRICTIONS ON USE:
You confirm that you acknowledge and agree that you will NOT USE THE FLOAT TANK if:
You have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams or makeup on your body or hair;
You coloured your hair within the past 7 days;
You have had a spray tan within the past 5 days;
You are under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
You have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder or diseases;
You have open or bleeding wounds. This also covers fresh tattoos or piercings;
You are diabetic, unless your diabetes is under medical control;
You have incontinence, or voluntarily/involuntarily release of bodily fluids of any kind;
You have a history of heart trouble, epilepsy, seizures, blackouts and have not received your doctor’s permission to use the float tank;
You wear a pacemaker or have a serious heart condition;
You are experiencing a sexually transmissible infection of any type;
You have a condition which may be adversely affected by coetaneous absorption of magnesium;
You have a kidney disease;
You are under the age of 18 years without parental or legal guardian consent.
You are aware that in the case that you willingly or unwillingly cause contamination to the water in the float tank or cause damage to the float tank, THE FLOAT SPACE remains the right to charge for compensation to cover the expenses of replacing the water and salt in the floatation tank and for associated loss of revenue.
You have fully disclosed any physical concerns to THE FLOAT SPACE. You understand there may be some degree of discomfort after the Services, such as, but not limited to, flu-like symptoms, headache, dizziness, and/or diarrhoea. You release THE FLOAT SPACE from any responsibility for symptoms related to the detoxification process incurred with the Services.
3. ASSUMPTION OF RISK. You are fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the use of the Equipment and facilities. You ASSUME ALL RISKS THAT ARISE OUT OF THE USE OF THE FACILITIES, THE ACTIVITY ITSELF, THE ACT OF OTHERS, OR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF EMERGENCY CARE, including but not limited to, those RISK FACTORS described in section 1 above.
4. ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF POLICIES AND PROCEDURES. The undersigned acknowledges knowing all of the policies and procedures relating to the activities, facilities, and/or equipment and understands that the safe and proper use of the facilities, equipment or participation in the activity is dependent upon carefully following such policies and procedures.
5. PREREQUISITE PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH. You acknowledge that you have the requisite physical and mental health and abilities for proper and safe use of the equipment and facilities and to participate in the activity itself. You warrant that you are not under the influence of any drugs, either recreational or prescription, which could cause panic, claustrophobia or otherwise interfere with the proper and safe use of the equipment and facilities. You agree that if you have any questions as to what skills, qualifications or training is necessary to properly use the equipment, facility, or to participate in the activity itself, then you shall direct such questions to the appropriate staff member on site. You are encouraged to have a physical examination prior to any and all participation.
6. RELEASE & INDEMNITY. You:
(a) release and forever discharge THE FLOAT SPACE and its employees and agents from any and all liability and claims, and agree not to sue them on account of or in conjunction with any claims, causes of action, injuries, damage, cost of expenses arising out of the activity, including those based on death, bodily injury or property damage whether or not caused by the acts, omissions or other fault of the parties being released.
(b) Indemnify and hold harmlessTHE FLOAT SPACE to the extent permitted by law in respect of any Claim by any person arising as a result of or in connection with your participation in the Services.
7. WAIVER. You waive the protection afforded by any statute or law in any jurisdiction including Australia whose purpose, substance, and/or effect is to provide that a general release shall not extend to claims, material or otherwise which the person giving the release does not know of or suspect at the time of executing the release. This means, in part, that you are releasing unknown future claims.
8. PAY. You agree to pay for any or all damages to any property or indemnities caused by the undersigned either negligently, wilfully, or otherwise.
9. REPRESENTATIVES. You enter into this agreement for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assigns and legal representatives.
10. EMERGENCY TREATMENT CONSENT. You, as a participant in the subject activity, hereby consents to medical treatment in a medical emergency where the undersigned is unable to consent to such treatment.
11. ACKNOWLEDGMENT. You have read and understand this agreement and realise it relates to surrendering valuable legal rights and does so freely and voluntarily.
12. PRIVACY. We take your privacy and security very seriously. When you create a user profile with us, book an appointment or make a purchase, we may collect information about you, such as your name, email, credit card information, as well as any other information you provide in order to process the transaction. The information you provide is stored securely, never given to third parties, and credit card numbers are encrypted using industry standard technology.