1) Stress – The holiday season is a stressful time with having to buy Christmas presents, event planning, plenty of social events to attend and if you have kids, entertaining them while they’re on holidays. A float after all this will help bring down stress levels and have the mind and body feeling rejuvenated ready to kick start the New Year.
2) The unexpected – Let’s face it, holiday presents really haven’t changed over the years. You have the classic pair of socks, linen and juicer. Wouldn’t it be nice to give something different? A float is definitely something that your loved ones won’t expect and the surprise look on their faces will be well worth it!
3) Health – Why give a loved one a piece of clothing or chocolates when you can be offering them something that makes them feel good and healthy! After all, everyone likes to feel better!
4) Reflection – Floating can offer you time to reflect on the past year and what it meant to them. The good times, the bad times, the times that you laughed so hard that you were crying, and the hard times that you had to overcome.
5) Future – Floating can also offer you time to think about the future year and setting intentions for the year to come. What are your goals and what will you do to reach them? Where do you want to be by this time next year? What can you do to live your life more positively?
Get your loved one a gift card now by visiting our online store HERE.
And don’t forget about yourself during this time when the focus is so much on giving to others. Check out our discounted float passes here.