If you’ve been hearing a lot about Cryoskin lately, you’re not alone: this incredible technology, which has long been wildly popular in Europe and the United State, is finally making its way to the Australia. We’re going to take an in-depth look at what Cryoskin is, and how it can visibly improve your appearance after just one session!
Ready to experience Cryoskin in Brisbane? Contact Cryoskin Brisbane to book your appointment today!
What Is Cryoskin?
At its core, Cryoskin is a cutting-edge cryotherapy treatment that slims and tones fat (and sagging skin) by using sub-freezing temperatures. It’s non-invasive, not painful, and ultimately more sustainable than Botox. Whether you’re booking a Cryoskin treatment for anti-aging effects, to improve your skin’s appearance, or to take inches off your waistline — it’s a science-based approach to slimming and toning that boasts results after your very first session!
How Does Cryoskin Work?
Cryoskin 3.0 is the most advanced version of a machine invented in Paris that provides cryotherapy treatment. During your session, an expert practitioner will use localised cold therapy to freeze and ultimately destroy fat cells. These cells are almost immediately absorbed through your lymphatic system and their disappearance is usually noticeable even after your first visit or two.
Cryoskin also has the added benefit of improving circulation and boosting collagen production, two effects that directly contribute to better looking skin. After cryotherapy, your skin will appear visibly tighter, younger, smoother and clearer than before thanks to reduced inflammation and pores closing. If your skin is naturally prone to redness (such as from rosacea, psoriasis or eczema) or acne, Cryoskin can be a huge blessing in helping to treat those conditions.
Finally, one of the best parts of Cryoskin is the hyper-local approach to treatment. Of course, diet and exercise remain the absolute best ways to lose weight and improve your appearance. But when that one stubborn area (cough, love handles, cough) simply isn’t shrinking as fast as you want, Cryoskin can offer jaw-dropping results. That’s because applying cryotherapy directly to the area in question destroys localised fat cells, whereas your diet and exercise have more of an “overall” effect on your body.
Benefits Of Cryoskin
Cryoskin treatments offer three main benefits: slimming, toning and skin rejuvenation.
Slimming occurs by hyper-cooling of fat cells, localised to the exact area where the treatment is applied. When those fat cells drop to around -8 degrees (C), they undergo cell death and begin to be absorbed by your lymphatic system. This process is called apoptosis, and it’s a natural non-intrusive way of losing fat instantly.
Toning happens as a result of thermal shock, which delivers immediate results in terms of improving microcirculation and healthy collagen production. Even one Cryoskin toning session can have anti-aging effects that are visible to the naked eye.
Finally, skin rejuvenation is a result of decreased cellulite, smaller/closed pores, improved circulation, and stretch mark reduction. This is considered an overall benefit of cryotherapy in general, and will result whether you book a slimming or toning session.
Am I A Good Candidate For Cryoskin?
Wondering if you’re a viable candidate for Cryoskin? An expert at Cryoskin Brisbane can chat with you today to discuss if Cryoskin 3.0 is a good option for you!
In general, most people will be able to benefit from Cryoskin. However, if you have severe diabetes, Raynaud’s Syndrome, circulation issues, cancer, or are pregnant, you should not undergo any form of cryotherapy for your own safety.
And as always, you’ll see the best results when you follow through with multiple treatments, in conjunction with a sensible approach to diet and exercise.
Answers To Common Cryoskin Questions
You’ve got questions about Cryoskin, and we’ve got answers. Below are some of the most-asked FAQs about Cryoskin 3.0 — but if your question isn’t there, don’t hesitate to contact Cryoskin Brisbane today to discuss the treatment!
- Is Cryoskin safe?
- Yes! As mentioned before, people with cancer, severe diabetes, Reynaud’s Syndrome, circulation issues, or pregnancy should not book a Cryoskin session. However, for most people Cryoskin is an absolutely safe, effective, and non-invasive method to slim and tone their face and body. In fact, when you compare Cryoskin to its most comparable alternative (Botox), there’s no question that Cryoskin is safer — especially when performed by the highly trained and experienced staff at Cryoskin Brisbane!
- Does Cryoskin have side effects?
- Other than the feeling of cold (which you probably expected), there are very few minor side effects with Cryoskin. There may be some mild redness on the skin for an hour or two after your appointment. Also, since part of the way your body expels dead fat cells is via urine, you may urinate slightly more in the days following your treatment. Finally, if you forget to remove your makeup before your appointment, you may experience some mild itching or irritation immediately after the treatment — but don’t worry, the Cryoskin Brisbane team is pretty good about reminding you to remove it first!
- What does Cryoskin feel like?
- Cryoskin treatments feel pretty much exactly like you’d expect — exhilarating! It’s a sensation of localised cold, not unlike rolling a very cold coke can across your skin. Don’t worry: a special gel is used to protect the direct surface of your skin from the extreme low temperatures. If the sensation feels too cold for a moment, your technician will apply the machine to a different area until you’re ready to resume back on the first area. Many people find Cryoskin to be a relaxing, spa-like experience… especially when they know the physical benefits that come along with their appointments!
- How often can I get Cryoskin treatments?
- You must wait a minimum of two weeks between Cryoskin Slimming appointments for safety reasons. Remember, cryotherapy literally kills fat cells, and your body needs to process that waste pathway. We don’t want to overdo it and cause any negative effects such as hypothermia or fatigue, either.
- Will I see results right away? How long do Cryoskin results last?
- Every body is different, and everyone reacts differently to cryotherapy. That being said, many — if not most — people will be able to visually see results after their first session. As with anything, the more sessions you have, the better your results will be. Your results from each session will peak around 2-3 weeks after your actual appointment, as this is when your body has finished expelling the dead fat cells from the cryotherapy. As far as lasting results, that’s up to your diet, lifestyle, and individual body response to Cryoskin.
- Can I get a spray tan after my Cryoskin appointment?
- Yes! Although you don’t want any product on your skin before you have your Cryoskin appointment, it’s totally fine to begin applying your favorite products after the treatment is over. Why not make a day of it and treat yourself to a Cryoskin session followed by a float or massage? You’ll walk out of The Float Space looking and feeling like the best version of yourself!
Cryoskin Is The Future of Self-Care
Looking and feeling your best is important, and investing in Cryoskin treatments can be a fantastic way to give back to yourself. Sometimes, all it takes to brighten your week is for a pair of pants or a favorite dress to fit just a little bit better. Or, to look in the mirror and see those love handles starting to finally shrink away. Or for the redness in your cheeks to finally even out and lose the inflammation.
If you’re interested in a natural, safe, non-intrusive way to slim, tone and improve your skin, chances are that Cryoskin was made exactly for someone like you. Best of all, the friendly, discreet and professional staff at Cryoskin Brisbane will make your appointment something to truly look forward to. We hope to see you in the studio for your first Cryoskin session soon!
Zip pay is available in store so you can treat yourself now and pay later. Learn more or sign up for Zip here.
To find out about Cryoskin Brisbane, pricing and packages plus more, click here.